Work With Us
Hey, Come Work With Us!
We’re looking for talented people to join our passionate team of designers, software engineers, system administrators, and project managers.
Interested? Apply below and we’ll set up a time to talk.
Our 2017 internships have been filled. Please check back next year for Summer 2018 internships. Thanks!
Big Room Studios is always on the lookout for qualified and experienced design, development and administrative candidates and reviews all applications submitted. So go ahead, drop us a line and a resume. We will respond!
Now Hiring Project Managers
Big Room Studios works with all types of clients from startups to enterprise. We’re looking for a talented Project Manager to join our passionate group of designers, developers, and consultants.
Project managers are responsible for facilitating the project team members including content planners, designers, developers, and testers. They direct the flow of information, assign and monitor tasks, maintain project documents, and conduct sprint planning / product demonstrations.
They also handle day-to-day communication with clients. They ensure that deliverables are on-time, meet client expectations, that scope changes are documented and approved and that the expectations on budget and timeline are well managed and communicated. Project Managers report externally to the client, and internally to the Development Manager.
What We Are Looking For
- You are organized, enjoy creating & managing project calendars, budgets, and task lists
- You provide regular progress reports to clients and the project team
- You are an excellent communicator (both written and spoken) and use your skills to communicate with both team members and clients.
- You enjoy working with small teams, building strong working relationships, and like to show off your professionalism in person.
- You understand the importance of process, documentation, and consistency, and know how to work efficiently to manage the productivity of the team.
- You feel comfortable facilitating a team, and can be assertive without being aggressive.
- You have project management credentials (CAPM, PMP), interest in acquiring them, or notable project management experience in the field.
- Spreadsheets make you smile 🙂
This position is full-time with a negotiable mix of onsite and remote work available for those interested. BRS offers a highly creative environment and learning opportunities for enthusiastic technologists. If interested, please send a resume and letter of interest to the address below:
- Location: Portland, Maine
- Compensation: Market Competitive
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Work With Us
We've been waiting for this moment our entire lives.